Saturday, April 11, 2015

Switching Gears

Well its been 3 years since I have posted to this blog. Shortly after the last blog post I left Tired Hands Brewery, unsatisfied with my experiences in the brewing industry. There's really no reason to go into details so I'll keep this post short because no one reads this anyway. Up until this point the blog has been mainly focused on cider and beer. Well, no longer is that the case. Beer and cider wasn't all I did; I always did a lot of other random things, and now I'll be posting some of that on here. I still make cider for fun every year, and that will still likely end up on here also. I feel like I need a blog now, and it just seems stupid to start a brand new one because the old one had a bunch of brewing stuff on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment